 Space / 14728
    Re: Ice Planet Entry: Scissor Wing IV —Tim Romine
   Yikes! I got so caught up in POV code, I forgot to say what a great looking ship this is.(how *rude*) Excellent submission! Thanks Tim Romine AFOL (and closet ICE PLANET 2002 fan) for life (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Ice Planet Entry: Scissor Wing IV —Matt Hein
   (...) Thanks for the comments! It's great to know that I at least had a viable attempt at a submission. Perhaps I should post here more often :) (many thanks to the coding as well. I'm still a newbie at POV Ray) Oh yeah, Ice Planet is one of my (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)