 Space / 14702
  Re: Shuto Fighter - Prototype Toradoch Systems

Very cool ship. I love it. That landing gear is great and I like the rear entry thing you did. Very different. Glad our ship designs could help you out. You did an excellent job. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Shuto Fighter - Prototype Toradoch Systems

Thanks kindly Jamie...it was a fun one to build. The rear hatch is actually an experiment in putting together an access tunnel that would allow ships such as this to link up through a common module. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)