 Space / 14683
  Re: Shuto Fighter - Prototype Toradoch Systems

Woa, that is a really interesting little ship. That angle it is at, the intakes, and the little pods at the sides, very nice. Quite original. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Shuto Fighter - Prototype Toradoch Systems

Many thanks Kyle...it came about after seeing the trailer for that upcoming Tom Cruise/Spielberg future cops n' robbers flick. The pursuit vechicles have that Slave 1-ish, semi-vertical orientation. Looks like a good movie actually.... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Shuto Fighter - Prototype Toradoch Systems

Cool. Minority Report is gonna be one weird movie (that can be good or bad).. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Shuto Fighter - Prototype Toradoch Systems

They're a large portion of the reason I'm going to see the movie. The official site has some good images of the hovercraft, and the "Making of" movies on the site have more information about them. I hope to build one, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)