 Space / 14670
Re: SuperRavager Heavy Hovertank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 02:02:57 GMT

Aye.  I haven't played Brikwars, but somthing tells me I'd want a battillion
of these :>

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Looks good, I like it. I wouldn't mind seeing a group of them in action :).

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
The original Ravager Hovertank proved to be effective in battle, but usually
only in large battalions or with other, larger battle vehicles. The
SuperRavager was built to be indepentdant of other tanks and mechs, and is
one of the most well armed in the Planetary Forces' arsenal. Equipped with 2
MRMs, 4 SRM launchers, 4 AntiAircraft SRM launchers, 4 LB-4cs, and 3 Q-beam
SCs, it is a formidable opponent. In addition the SR features an ejectable
fusion core, 6 hoverlift engines, and a heavily armored cockpit. This is it:

Be sure to LMKWYT!!
Curt Tigges