 Space / 1466
    Re: Hangar 33 —Larry Pieniazek
   Very nice scene. Very nice indeed! One question for space plate experts... take a look at the plates in this image, where the T and + intersect tehre is a bit of a difference in the yellow lines... Do the real ones mismatch on line width, or do we (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general)

        Re: Hangar 33 —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Larry, (...) Looks like the parts are buggy, all the lines should be lined up. Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Page -> (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general)

        Re: Hangar 33 —Tom McDonald
     (...) Yeah, they looked that way in LEdit too. I just went with it, though I did receive a suggestion to make the entire floor of tiles instead, which sounds intriguing. -Tom McD. when replying, spamcake doesn't make good landing pads because of (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general)

        Re: Hangar 33 —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) I noticed that as well and e-mailed the parts author. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general)