 Space / 14632
  Re: ISF-Permafrost: IP 2002 Contest Entry

(...) everything a very "puffy" feel. Great job! I can't believe the near pristine condition of those white hoses... And dig it, I just received 2 Celestial Sleds in the mail -- your design makes the TLC designs look like ****! 'Nuff said. -- The (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: ISF-Permafrost: IP 2002 Contest Entry

All hail the Ice Worm! Many thanks....it was a fun piece to build, tho' a challenge considering the only IP set I have is the Celestial Sled! Last month I came across a box in my parent's basement that had a whole whack of elements in it...it came (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)