 Space / 1463
    [REV] Insectoids: the smaller the better —Jeff Johnston
   Just thought I'd ramble on a bit here to kill some time before lunch... I haven't written up a formal review of these guys for my site yet, but while I was in Japan last October I managed to get my hands on the 4 Kabaya candy promo Insectoid sets. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.reviews)