 Space / 14620
    Ice Planet Entry: Frostbite Hoverbike —Chris Maddison
   Hi all, 'Nother Ice Planet entry; this time it's a category I polybag creation (with 43 elements) The Frostbite is a personal speeder with limited height capabilities. Great for getting across the ice plains in a hurry. This is a civilian-ish (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Ice Planet Entry: Frostbite Hoverbike —Gil Shaw
   Cool (so to speak)!!! Great use of SNOT and angles to keep the lines clean, clean, clean. Even makes these awful colours look presentable. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Ice Planet Entry: Frostbite Hoverbike —Chris Maddison
   Hey, thanks Gil. This basic design has been in my arsenal for quite some time; I just never got the black and green version posted. So I figured this was a good time to change it a bit. :-) White, blue, and trans. orange? What *were* they thinking? (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)