 Space / 1456
1455  |  1457
Subject:
Website update (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:22:45 GMT

    Got around to adding some pictures of the bridge's construction and put
the only full length shots of the ship I have back on the site. Note: this
is VERY hard to photograph in its entirety..If any of you have tips on
taking pictures of something 7 feet long and still getting some detail
please let me know.. I might try to take pictures of it outside to get some
good light. It just doesn't fit in the makeshift studio I have in my
bathroom where the good light is. Oh I also added a new opening page.

    As always tell me what ya think.

    -Jon