 Space / 14548
  Re: New MOC: Space Racer "Shooting Star"

(...) well here. Putting the 9 on the side was a nice detail. Bruce (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Space Racer "Shooting Star"

(...) Thanks! I tried several different cockpit arrangements. I knew I wanted a navigator who sat behind and higher than the pilot, and the bubble dome seemed like it would offer the best visibility. I'm not too sure about the color though - I think (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.space)