 Space / 14546
Re: Two New Space Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 21:01:29 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Hafner writes:
Although I've been working on a lot of other types of creations lately, the
now-50(!) galleries of Space models still dominate the other 20 galleries of
my models on the site.

First up is the VTOL Scout.  This is a small hovering craft built as an
alternate model for the A-Wing:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/awingalt/index.html

Next is a "not-quite-my-own" creation.  It's another official set recolored
to the Ice Planet theme:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/ip6882/index.html

--
Tony Hafner