 Space / 14536
Re: Official crash report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 22:42:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
The official crash report has been uploaded. More information will be
available as the investigation continues.

http://lego.kepplah.com/?m=myase&sub=destruction

Be sure to start with the first image and go all the way through, the
captions tell the story.

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com
<snip>
What about the Yellow Spaceman?  Who is he?  Don't keep us in suspense!

So your reconstructing it?  No plans to reuse the pieces?

John Kruer