 Space / 14530
    Re: Sad day for space. —Gil Shaw
   Although indeed a sad day for the once grand lady, the evidence of her destruction is actually quite educational. I'm picking up a lot of contruction ideas and tips from her violent cross-sections. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Sad day for space. —Kyle Keppler
   (...) Ya, A lot of good things have come out of this :-). I got to make the caption system of my mebsite work better. I gave others ideas for Big Ships, I had soemthing to do for a few days, and now I have a real excuse to rebuild her then take her (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)