 Space / 144
  Re: Animated Space Station

(...) It works on my machine (Netscape Communicator 4.06 on SunOS), but the animation is kind of jerky- it seems to take a bit longer to download the new frame than is smooth, and I'm sitting behind several T3s. Also, the station seems to be (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Animated Space Station

Phew! Thanks a lot Eric! I was beginning to worry if it worked. Its only 7 pics so its jerky. Top was not fixed to base exactly so it wobbles a bit. This was a first attempt. Need to redo with more frames with each as small as possible. Thanks again (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Animated Space Station

It looks like it's dancing. I've done a 3 minute stop-motion Super 8 film about an outpost that meets aliens and a ancient alien artifact of great power. It's gotten a lot of laughs from all the people I've showed it to. I hope to get it transferred (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Animated Space Station

I thought I should repost the link in case anyone missed it: (...) >  > (URL) >  All comments welcome and appreciated! (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Animated Space Station

I thought I should repost the link in case anyone missed it: (...) >  > (URL) >  All comments welcome and appreciated! (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Animated Space Station

Ithought I should repost the link for thoses who missed it the first time: (...) >  > (URL) >  (...) All comments welcome and appreciated! (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Animated Space Station

Sorry for the multiple posts. My computer took a real long time the first time and thought it hung-up (never got the confirmation message), so I posted it again. I don't know why it was posted three times. Again, sorry. (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Animated Space Station

We did that in 8th grade with 8mm, think that was '84 - '85. But my friend had this neon orange pencil which worked wonders as a laser. One or two frames with it laid across from what was shooting to what was hitting and it was great. The affect was (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Animated Space Station

Yeah, I´d love to make a film about my two classic space minifigs. i have built a moon landscape and all so it could turn out really great. --Tobias (...) using (...) bit (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)