 Space / 14392
    Re: IP Contest Entry #2 —Kyle Keppler
   (...) Very true. The link is underlined in all normal browsers ;-) (that was an atempt at humor).. But I agree, a different color would be better. I dunno. What can I say? I have a (...) Good point, but since I am on a broadband connection I didn't (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: IP Contest Entry #2 —Tony Knaak
   Uh, my bad, I didn't mean to annoy or upset anyone, I was attempting see how many visits each moc I create gets with my counter. I promise from now on I will direct link. I appologize for any trouble. out tk (...) Yes. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)