 Space / 14360
  Need Website Ideas and Tips

Hi, I am going to remake my website, and I need ideas and such. As you can see here, www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce it is not the best of sites. I specifically would like to know these things: -How to make mouse-over buttons (ones that display (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)