 Space / 14355
Re: Shocktrooper - version 3.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 06:23:19 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Dave Johann writes:
In lugnet.build.mecha, Andrew Todd Amacher writes:
Check out the upgrade:

LMYWYT,
Todd

Hey there, Todd! v3.0 might be the best redesign of a MOC I've seen in some
time, though I've got the same problem as Chris-fuzzypicitis.

Yeah, sorry about that. The resolution of my JamCam isn't so good. I went
back and re-edited the pics some- I couldn't do much about the detail, but I
did work the graininess out them.

I love the
inclusion of the Bohrok parts into this design, espacially the torso parts. It
adds a level of detail around the 'head' of the shocktrooper that is visually
appealing. It just draws you in and makes you realize that you don't want to
mess with this MOC.

Thanks. I think those torso parts are among the most versatile elements
Bionicle line. I'd bank on them appearing in future non-Bionicle Technic
sets. I feel that they meshed well with the curved lift-arm elements in this
design.

Great job, as always!

-Dave

Later,