 Space / 14337
Re: MOC pix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 07:19:31 GMT

"John Harms" <john.harms3@gte.net> wrote in message
news:Gw6noK.MKJ@lugnet.com...
Found a stack of photos of some my older MOCs, including the Monorail city
that almost got me kicked out of my house! I've posted some scans on • Brickshelf

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=jharms

Besides the city, there's a 'space truck', an Eagle from Space: 1999, an • Ice
Planet/MTron hybrid and, in the Klingon directory, two pics of the • prototype
Klingon I built before I had enough grey bricks.  Comments are welcome • (about
the models, not the shoddy photos/scans; Photoshop can only do SO  much
;-))

Ah, the Klingon Battlecruiser.  No home is complete without one...  And I
remember the Scorpion fighter well.  That one was my favorite in the BT
contest.  Totally captured the ideas of Blacktron while still looking
original.

        -- Tom

http://www.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html