 Space / 14333
  Re: Ice Planet Contest Entry: Glacial Spike

(...) I love the model but have one concern. Cycles + Ice = bad. Now I admit, the wheels are wide .. but still .. 8-) Now if you have a few larger gears that you could place in between the two rims to act as "spikes" for traction .. now were (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Ice Planet Contest Entry: Glacial Spike

(...) That's an interesting idea. However, that'd make the wheel sections too wide. Maybe the wheels have some sort of force field to hold them on the ice for traction, or they have microscopic spikes like Spider-man's fingers. This is science (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)