 Space / 14327
    Re: Ice Planet Contest Entry: Glacial Spike —Chris Maddison
   (...) No, no, no! I will not stand for this anymore! This makes three times, Adrian. I built an Ice Planet turbocycle last weekend for the contest, and haven't had the opportunity to photograph it yet (tomorrow, hopefully). I hate you. :-) BTW, (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Ice Planet Contest Entry: Glacial Spike —Adrian Drake
   (...) My goodness, it's getting to be a little creepy, isn't it? We don't share a brain, do we? I hope not, because that'd be a little disturbing :) Glad you like this, and I hope to see what you've created soon! Adrian (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)