 Space / 14320
  Hi, I'm new here. This is one of my favourite MOC spaceships

Hi, I'm new on this board. Anyway here's a space MOC in it's original colours. The cad is slightly badly done, but hey, that's what you get for being a newb like me =). (URL) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hi, I'm new here. This is one of my favourite MOC spaceships

Welcome to Lugnet! cool ship, although I really think you should colour code it, espeicially since it is in Cad, but that is just IMHO. welcome again, :-) -Geordan- (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.space)