 Space / 14317
    2 New Space MOCs: The Angelfish and Workhorse —Steven McDonough
   I finally have gotten images taken of my recent MOCs. These are are on my webpage under the space link. The Angelfish: This ship is a single person fighter/personal voyager. Even though it has all the fighting speed and weaponry it needs for most (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 2 New Space MOCs: The Angelfish and Workhorse —Damien Guichard
   (...) Hi Steve, Wow, what one MUST read is the Amon-Ra story. Will Marvin definitely stop mumbling ? Does the Professor actually do anything ? Unbelievable I actually wonder. The craziest just makes sense after reading the Amon-Ra story. I wish I (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.space)