 Space / 14316
    I finally did it! —Mark Nelson
   Greetings, one and all. Today I sat myself down at my Lego table and said to myself, "Enough fighters. It's time to build something BIG!" Low and behold, I succeeded -- at the cost of several hours of sorting afterwards... :\ (URL) a giant (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

        Re: I finally did it! —Tony Hafner
   (...) Yes, the pics are kinda grainy- more light! Always more light! (...) That's not too shabby for your first big ship. The overall shape is pretty cool, and those big panoramic town windows work really well turned that way. -- Tony Hafner (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I finally did it! —Mark Nelson
   (...) Ah, thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to have more when I take pictures of the next shuttle -- "Blue One." (...) Thanks alot for both the compliments and for responding -- I wasn't sure if anybody was going to. Actually, the whole shuttle (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.space)