 Space / 14296
Re: New Flying things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 23:58:20 GMT

Mark the wolf is one mean lookin motha! I like the really slender nose and
the canopy. Is that from the USC X-wing? Cool greebs on the engines and
cockpit too.

Yep , the cockpit is from the x-wing, as are the engine shrouds.  I'm all
about shapes.  I like making the shape I want then fill in.

looks nano-ish yet big-ish at the same time-ish. Very cool-ish.
Thanks-ish

I like this one too man. Grey and red make any moc look awesome. Those hoses
big red drums get my attention the most. Me Like

Again, thanks.  I like the caveman approach to things myself, HOSES GOOOOOD!
Mark Neumann
http://home.attbi.com/~ravenswolfmk/
home of the snowleopard clan