 Space / 14218
    Re: Star Shuttle —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Thanks! (...) Thanks again. I wanted to give a dash of realism to the ship. The airlock sort of evolved around the dead space left by the quarter round saucer sections. I just extended it with the revolving door, which was actually inspired by (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Star Shuttle —Jonathan Mizner
   (...) Aha! I've seen one of those before in a photography classroom, and that was instantly what it reminded me of. Efficient use of space to make an air-or-light-tight entry/exit method. (...) :( (...) Thanks! (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.space)