 Space / 14153
    Re: Space dark ages have come ... —Kyle Keppler
    Oooooh nooooooo! We needto get Jon and Chris in here! Leaving space is bad bad. :-P If you must, make the break real short. Remember, Space. Rocks. And don't forget we will keep you to your promise. You will be back :^D. Space. (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Space dark ages have come ... —William R. Ward
   Thanks for your kind words... I think mainly it's because our local train club is putting on a GATS show this summer and I've been focused on getting ready for that. --Bill. (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.space)