 Space / 14150
    Re: Ravager Hovertank —Jamie Neufeld
   Nice work Curt. I like it. It is very small and compact. Wouldn't mind seeing a whole batallion of them moving up on an enemy. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Ravager Hovertank —Curt Tigges
   (...) Glad you liked it, Jamie. And yes, it is very small (and compact). One of my friends actually thought it was minifig! When I built the Ravager, I sort of imagined that it would travel in large groups with other ground forces, mainly taking out (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.space)