 Space / 14122
  New MOC - S-1000 Streak

Actually 2 MOC's, but one does not really count and is more of a bonus. This is the S-1000 Streak. Its ok. Engines did not quite turn out how I wanted them. And it kind of looks like a box car with engines. Live and learn. (URL) second (bonus (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC - S-1000 Streak

Brad, those are really cool! I like the Streak, nice interior detail. Even though it does look sort of like a box with engines, it's a very cool box with engines!:-) I also like the Stinger, very neat! I liked your use of Alpha Team pieces. I don't (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.space)