 Space / 14106
Re: More Celebration pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 12:21:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
Whoa....awesome droid models...are there any more pics of the big droid, or
details on the smaller wheel ones?  I'd like to see someone make one of
those wheeled rocket-launcher droid tanks...
In lugnet.events, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! Andrew Matlock asked me to post a few of his pics from the event.

Enjoy!

Dan

Check this link out for a bunch of good quality pics:

http://systems.figures.com/gallery/album15/

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/