 Space / 14081
  Re: MOC Starship Intrepid

(...) I really like it! In fact, I think it's one of the more awesome ships posted here on LUGNET. The saucer section is cool, and the shuttles are also neat. Nice interior detail. Hope to see more like this from you in the future. (...) That must (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC Starship Intrepid

(...) Curt- Thanks for the kind words. Im surprised i've never seen your ship before, and there are so many similarities between our designs! do you have any ships on Jim Palmer's shipyard? by the way, i will repost this message, this is my first (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.space)