 Space / 13985
  Re: New MOC - S-97 Fighter

I really like the shape of this....the elegance of the form really captures the anime feel, yet the blunt nose speaks a little to it's eastern block ancestry. I'd love to see it in a minifig scale.... Cool. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC - S-97 Fighter

(...) Heh, thanks for the compliments Gil! As for the minifig rendition, yep, I'm definitely going to *try* to build one. It might be in different colours and slightly modified though... Oh well... (...) Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)