 Space / 13955
13954  |  13956
Subject:
KI Group Pictures..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 20:54:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Kyle/stuff/grouppics/

Well, I took a couple of pics of all of my currently built mocs (and a few
extras- you find em :-P). The lighting is rather bad in my lego room, so I
had to turn on the flash and up the contrast, so the pics aren't perfect,
but they are good enough.

If you are wondering where the guns on the Myase went, they feel victim to a
few too many kicks from some feet. May they rest in peaces as part of new stuff.

If a moc is not in this pic, it has been destroyed to become something
better, which may happen to some more stuff this weekend. :-D I was accually
suprized at how many things I still have built. And I still have all of my
monorail set up and a UCS TIE too! Geeze..

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com