 Space / 13942
  MOC: Marine Interstellaire AMX-IV Épée fighter

Hi, everyone. At long last, I've build something! Emboldened by new canopies, and bored with collecting parts and never building anything, I decided to project the "next generation" of my venerable (c.1999) Fusée snub-nosed fighter. This is the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Marine Interstellaire AMX-IV Épée fighter

Tres bon! Il me rappelle un requin.... nageant l'océan de stratospherique! The vertically oriented ships are quickly becoming one of my favorite design profiles. They offer so much mountable surface space and an opportunity for creating an (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)