 Space / 13871
    Re: Keppler Industries Update: F-606 Greengree —Jon Palmer
   I've been waitin' a long time for this one to be unveiled. I recall discussing the color balance of it a while ago and it looks like you nailed it in the end. I think purple and green go very nice together. Super cool MOC. I personally believe that (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Keppler Industries Update: F-606 Greengree —Kyle Keppler
   (...) Yea, well vacation followed by laziness followed by a week of rain does that. And yes, I'm glad you suggested to keep the purple, because I was planning on leaving the orange, but in the end, the purple looked better. (...) Hehe, Thanks! I'm (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)