 Space / 13828
    Re: Keppler Industries Update: F-606 Greengree —Eric Sophie
   Oh man that is too cool! The Back where the engines are is great the wings are great, the details under all the flaps are great, the landing gear is great. Ok throw in pin stripping and my Ussual config package and I'll take one! Your site is great (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Keppler Industries Update: F-606 Greengree —Kyle Keppler
   (...) I'm glad to hear everything is great, but that's how things shoudl be, great. Ok, and what color pinstriping would that be. And FYI, for this product that will be 10,009 spacebucks extra. :D --Kyle (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)