 Space / 13793
  Re: Toradoch Systems Sol - Flare Clipper

(...) WOW! I wish I had the talent and the bricks and the camera to make this! I like the 'ring' alot, as well as the half-cilendar cocpit. Wouldn't the pilot want to see, though? In theory, the ship wouldn't go intersteller, though- probablly not (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Toradoch Systems Sol - Flare Clipper

Many thanks John! My 'retro-theorizing' on the cockpit is that a holographic display the starfield would be projected up on the interior dome of the rudderpod. As the clipper builds up speed by running courses towards the sun, the solid shielding is (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)