 Space / 1379
  Re: Finally some pictures of the carrier I'm building!

I really appreciate that Mike. I have your site bookmarked and really like your ships. I have to say that my favorite is probably the Avenger even though the other ships seem to have a more refined and clean look to them. I like all sorts of ship (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Finally some pictures of the carrier I'm building!

(...) Interesting. I always prefered the more pristine military look of Star Destroyers, at least for ships that "could ram right through another ship." (...) Now that sounds neat. I am currently working on a colony to go with my all black ship the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)