 Space / 13768
  Re: Unfair to compare Battrax to other Legend choices!

(...) I'm a bit perplexed at the decision to release a smaller Blacktron set instead of something awesome (Like a Renegade, for example) or even an older set such as Cosmic Fleet Voyager which would have got my vote right away. (...) Space Police vs (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Unfair to compare Battrax to other Legend choices!

I'm very sure they could easily make a new mould of the old helmit. It might not be *exactly* the same, but it would work. -- Booga Who needs sanity when you have iNsAniTy?! All your Lego base are belong to us! "Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Unfair to compare Battrax to other Legend choices!

(...) However, as pointed out before, the Battrax is a great empire-builder, as it is cheaper. I would not buy more than one MIB. (Though I notice Kyle has already two and I am jealous!) (...) <snipperthesnipsnap (...) Hey, if you vote for the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Unfair to compare Battrax to other Legend choices!

(...) I would rather get my hands on one MIB than two battrax, but I guess I'll have to go with what Lego has for offer. It's a bit disappointing that Lego couldn't have released a larger, more complex model such as Renegade. (which has more figures (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Unfair to compare Battrax to other Legend choices!

(...) [ major snippeage ] (...) I'm starting to regret my vote for the Town set. It's just that I have already a Battrax and, to be honest, it's my least favorite BT-I set. But I never saw that main street set before and I just gots to have that as (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Unfair to compare Battrax to other Legend choices!

(...) TLC could certainly make a new mold. But Legends sets come from a specific group within LEGO's organization. And that group does NOT currently have the clout to create new molds. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)