 Space / 13767
Re: Basilisk quadrupedal mecha...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 15:46:57 GMT

Whoa! Nice work! Very well proportioned.

--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

"Austin Bailey" <darcoarco@hotmail.com> wrote in message
all,
here's the Basilisk, a mecha based roughly on a lizard like creature:
it's got 2 sniping cannons on it's back turret, and 2 fixed-forward lrm-4
launchers. in addition, it's got 2 tusks on it's 'head' and a laser cannon
and 2 blades on it's tail. let me know what you think. sorry there's only • 1
picture...i'm working on getting some more rendered on my brother's
computer, because it takes mine too long. adios
-austin