 Space / 13762
13761  |  13763
Subject:
Announcing the release of the first BattleSpace custom model kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:31:51 GMT

Hi everyone!

As the subject line reads, I am today releasing a custom kit of my
Novacaster heavy chain cannon model
(www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/novacaster.htm). Initially only one kit is
available so that I can see how it sells and assess the business, but if it
sells fast and there is a demand, I will release more of the NC01 Novacaster
kits and eventually more custom models.

BattleSpace custom kits can be ordered at:
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/order.htm

The NC01 Novacaster kit features 159 new Lego pieces, as well as a fully
rotating and elevating turret. It comes complete with instructions on a 3.5"
floppy disk (to keep costs low) and costs AU$70 (~US$35).

I hope this little experiment goes well and as always, feedback is
appreciated :D

Zac Soden
---------
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace

posted to .loc.au beacuse of stated interest from other Aussies
posted to .space because it is a space model
My apologies if these are incorrect