 Space / 13720
  Trans yellow plates ID please?

Hi all, As a classic space collector for 23 years, I recently bought a big pile of used Lego at a car boot sale. I was surprised to find a 6x6 plate and a 1x2 plate in trans yellow. I have loads of 1x1, 4x6, 4x10 and 6x8 plates. Can anyone help me (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)