 Space / 13717
Re: A little shuttle...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 01:04:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
Looks pretty neat!  Some interesting building techniques, such as mounting
the canopy backwards.  I look forward to seeing more of your stuff!

PS: I live down south of Tampa, and it seems you and I are the only space
builders in the entire state.  I know of a train club that meets up in
Tampa,  but I've never actually been to it.  There may be more people living
in Georgia, however.  You're pretty well situated, only a couple hours from
the Orlando LIC, and within reasonable distance of the Georgia Lego Outlet.
In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Here's a shuttle I built the day-before-yesterday, modeled on MLCAD
yesterday, and rendered this morning. (can't wait for my birthday)

Anyway, it would be a little shuttle I would use to zip around the galaxy.
It uses a grey, dark grey, and brown color sceam.

Also, I might as well introduce myself. (though its way late!  :-) )
I'm a twelve year old kid living in Jacksonville Florida.  I was born in San
Sebestian, Spain, and moved to the US and forgot how to speak Spanish!  I
discovered Lugnet about a year ago, though didn't post until February.
I attend an arts school, and play the violin and the piano.

And I need a digital camera!

PLMKWYT!

John Kruer

P.S.  Does ANYBODY live in northeast Florida or southeast Georgia?

Thanks.  I was just fiddling around with various ideas...  I love that color
sceam.  Then had to render it.

Anyway, I am twelve, and I still live close to no one. I can't (of
coarse)drive. What is the Georgia Lego outlet, anyway?

John Kuer