 Space / 13677
Re: Starforce NightFalcon Fighter/Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 15:06:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
Love the Nightfalcon, truly scary!
The pics are a bit dark (but who am I to complain, if you look at my >work...),

Yeah, i had to keep the flash off, because with it on, the pictures looked
even worse. :-)

but I could make out most of the
details. You just gotta love the modularity, so LEGO spacy!

I hadn't originally planned for it have a seperating cockpit, but while I
was building it I was thinking that since modern day fighters have the
rocket-propelled eject seat, the NightFalcon should have something that
would serve the same purpose (that of saving the pilot) in space. I'm glad
you liked it!

Thanks for sharing.

Any time! :-)

Curt Tigges
Commander-in-Chief of Starforce
Subdivisions: Battlefleet, Aerospace Forces, Planetary Forces, Explorer Corps
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLFWEB/ULFHome.htm