 Space / 13657
13656  |  13658
Subject:
Jain's GalCom now up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 18:42:39 GMT

...Well, I've been busy with wurk and trying to recover my LEGO room
(www.wildlink.com/family/2002/lego_destruction/index.html), but in the meantime,
I've _finally_ gotten around to updating Jain's!

...Jain's now includes a GalCom connection so that remote reporters can directly
submit stories and links to Jain's Central Office! The system is in late beta,
but is being opened for use (just accept that there may be minor changes or
bugs).

...Check out Jain's Guide to the fighting figs and equipment of the sector!
www.wildbrick.com
or
www.wildlink.com/lego/jain/

---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com