 Space / 13599
  Starforce NightFalcon Fighter/Bomber

The NightFalcon.... (URL) comments and/or suggestions would be appreciated. Curt Tigges ---...--- Commander-in-Chief of Starforce Subdivisions: Battlefleet, Aerospace Forces, Planetary Forces, Explorer Corps (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starforce NightFalcon Fighter/Bomber

(...) I like the color scheme- it's close to one I use a lot. The double wings make a good shape, and I'm a sucker for detachable cockpits. The corrugated bricks, slopes, and wedges along the sides help to break up the surface, though don't quite (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starforce NightFalcon Fighter/Bomber

(...) So, you have discovered the difficulties in photographing black Lego :) It's not bad - it has a clean appearance, but I personally prefer a little more detail. Foreward-swept wings are always cool. Jeff J (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)