 Space / 1357
  Re: Another Boring Website Update (Don't Shoot)

(...) Excellent! I have to admit, no matter how many times I try micro- or nano-fig stuff, it just escapes me. And, of course, Ticks are arachnids, so they actually have 8 legs. But what kind of nitpicky jerk would mention that? :D eric (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another Boring Website Update (Don't Shoot)

Yeah, I know, ticks=arachnids=8 legs, but what the heck. I just picked the name "Tick" because it sound *kinda* cool, like a pest that the enemies can't get ride of. Just imagine and alien species saying, "Damn those Tick walkers, they are advancing (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another Boring Website Update (Don't Shoot)

(...) That, and ticks are *blue*. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another Boring Website Update (Don't Shoot)

(...) Exactly. I was thinking it might make a good vehicle for MOAV. eric (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)