 Space / 13526
13525  |  13527
Subject:
Update to ETV Rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 20:22:55 GMT

Hello all,

Just a quick update to the ETV folder on Brickshelf. My original post was
essentially a base model to the design.  The additions are modifications for
basic exo-terran, short range survey.

Addtions include:

A cargo container filled with minerals. This uses the loading deck platform
beside the driver pod.

Shots of the environtank storage bays (I guess he'll have to hold his breath
from the seat to the bays!)

The driver pod itself occupied, and unoccupied showing the control surfaces,
adjustable datapad, radio and stunner on the wall.

The rear of the pod with the fuel cell.  The seat folds forward to extract
the cell from it's channel.  The fuel cell open with view of the lithium
slake used to power the rover.

Other role-specific modifications might follow, but this will likely be the
standard.

Cheers,
-G