 Space / 13511
    Re: Greetings! —Jon Palmer
   "Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GtpsnL.A72@lugnet.com... (...) first (...) Yo! Great stuff! Its gonna take me a while to absorb all the pics. I saw the caribou yesterday sometime. Thats a very unique ship. The ETV is (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Greetings! —Gil Shaw
   (...) Many thanks Jon! Quite honestly, your creations have provided great inspirations to my building. Many of your models are summed up by the credo 'economy of design'....complete organic shapes that form function to purpose....the ETV is a direct (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)