 Space / 13503
13502  |  13504
Subject:
I'm back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 22:36:50 GMT

Hi all,
I don't know if anybody noticed that I was gone (since i'm not not yet a
very well-known member of the LUGNET community), but after several months of
posting and then two months of not posting, I have finally gotten my email
and computer problems fixed. I should also have an update on my website
coming soon, since I have a corvette (for sector 62), a fighter/bomber and a
scoutship built.

*Message Ends*

Curt Tigges
Commander-in-Chief of Starforce
Subdivisions: Battleforce, Aerospace Forces, Planetary Forces, Explorer Corps
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLFWEB/ULFHome.htm