 Space / 13490
  Re: Angelfire II

[snip] (...) Very intriguing design. I like the way you use pieces from the TIE set. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Angelfire II

Thanx Mike! I love these TIE-stands. When I got the first one, I could already see a fighter using them horizontally, but one was never steady enough. Thanx for the compliment and sorry that it took me some time to react. I have been suffering (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)